The Quill, published from approximately 1949-1959, was the student newspaper of the School of Education of St. John's University. Formerly called Teachers College, the School of Education also included the Nursing and Nursing Education programs, as well as the Library Science program for several years. According to the 1951 Warrior yearbook, The Quill was formed by Alpha Beta Phi fraternity, and became an official school activity in 1949.
The University Archives currently holds only three issues of this newspaper. Please contact the University Archives with information about any other surviving issues.